Overview And Objectives
Remote working or service has become a new trend against the backdrop of the epidemic. Under the Anti-Epidemic Fund, the Innovation and Technology Commission (ITC) has launched the Distance Business (D-Biz) Programme to support enterprises to continue their business and services during the epidemic. The Programme provides funding support through fast-track processing for enterprises to adopt IT solutions for developing distance business. The Hong Kong Productivity Council is the Secretariat of the Programme.
For each IT solution and the relevant training expenses for the employees, the funding ceiling is HK$100,000 (with funding for the relevant training expenses capped at 10 per cent of the IT solution cost). Each enterprise may receive total funding of up to HK$300,000 to undertake a project to be completed within six months.
An enterprise will be disbursed a payment of 30% of the funding amount after the application has been approved. Upon completion of the project and after the supporting documents are accepted, the remaining funding amount will be disbursed to the enterprise.
IT solution(s) must only be implemented after approval is granted.
WHY WINNING CODE?
- Market leader in solving real business problems as a true partner
- Technical experts committed to support your business
- On the ground crew ensure effective communication
We offer the following solutions:
- For the company to establish a web portal, mobile app or other online channels, with aims to promote its goods and services, by using either subscription-based or custom-built e-commerce platform, including development and management
- Enable consumers to place orders over the Internet
- promote such online portal through search engine promotion, digital advertisement such as social media promotion, e-coupon, loyalty programme, etc.
- Excluding production of promotion materials, contents or assets (e.g. image, text and video etc. as part of the marketing and promotion materials)
Online / Cloud-Based Human Resources Management Systems
Adopt computerised system to manage the human resources related processes of the company, including but not limited to:
- Payroll and expense reimbursement, attendance and leave records, training, reporting
- System could be cloud-based or accessible remotely by staff with appropriate cybersecurity protections
Remote Document Management, Cloud Storage And Remote Access Services
- Digitise hard copy document into electronic format and store on cloud storage
- Enable staff to access the company information, data and system remotely with solutions such as remote desktop control, Virtual Private Network (VPN), Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
Virtual Team Management And Communications
Adopt tools to allow groups of people to collaborate or communicate virtually through the Internet with the following functions but not limited to:
- Instant messaging, video and voice calls, document sharing and co-authoring / concurrent editing, task assignment, progress monitoring and collaborative product development